Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Home Tour 2012

Merry Christmas everyone!
Just a few more shots of our home for the holidays.









The mantle.







I changed out the blue for Christmas with deer and fur pillows.
I picked up the deer pillows at Marshall's. 
I draped fur throws I already had over my ottomans for a quick winter feel.


I hung faux wreaths with burlap ribbon above my family room windows.


Piper likes the fur.

 
I added crystals and my glass bubbles to some branches.


I used bottle brush trees, Epsom salts, and pearls.









I already showed you how I staged my industrial shelves.


Here is the living room/man cave.







Our entry gate. 


The front door.


Merry Christmas!
We wish you a safe and Happy Christmas and Hanukkah.
                                  Thanks for checking it out.





6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Shannon. Your home looks absolutely stunning. Beautifully decorated. Wishing you a wonderful new year.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty and festive! I love all the wintry touches. Have a wonderful Christmas, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Shannon! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog today from the Industrial Shelving post (March) on Pinterest. Luv, Luv, Luv it! I was wondering if you could explain how you connected the boards together side by side? I would love to have maybe a bit shorter and taller for in my kitchen. Merry Christmas! :) Lisa lhartz@rtccom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty but the wreaths in the windows are too small

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...