Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Gift Of An Ordinary Day

I hope all you Mom's out there had a great day.  We went to church this morning and our pastor showed us a great video as part of his message. 

We watched a YouTube video by Katrina Kenison The Gift of an Ordinary Day

The joke in our house is that I cry watching Hallmark commercials, but I don't think there was a mom in there with a dry eye after watching this video.  Even some of dads were getting choked up!
 
 Watch it, it's amazing!

Here's my mom with her grandchildren.  Jake, Casey, Sam, and Cami.

 Me and my mom.  She's the best!



Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes! I hope yours was wonderful. What a beautiful family you have!
    www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you too! Your family is gorgeous and thank you for sharing that AMAZING video!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...