Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winterlicious

I've been busy winterizing my house.
We don't get much snow in San Diego,
but it's snowing in my terrariums.


I added some glitter snow, Christmas Trees, sparkly critters, and a snowman. The mushrooms and turtle are on vacation for the winter.


I just had a thought (I occasionally get one), how am I going to get the snow out after the holidays?

Vacuum?

I'll worry about it later.

The girls like the bunny the best. It reminds them of their rabbit Rosie.

Sit Rosie, stay, good bunny.



I like the sleeping deer the best.


Get Up Bambi!

I can't tell you how many times I watched that movie with Casey.

It was one of her favorites when she was little.




They remind me of giant snow globes now.




This is as close to snow as I want to get unless I have a pair of skis strapped to my feet. Check out my Terrarium blog for details on how to make them.


Click on
http://anythingologyblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/terrariums.html




Thanks For Noticing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...