Sunday, December 26, 2010

Something We Do Every Year

Every year around Christmas time, our family gets together and visits the Hotel Del in Coronado. My husband and I were married there a little over fifteen years ago. We exchanged vows in the gazebo at the Del's garden. Every year we go back and take pictures in the gazebo and in front of the Christmas tree in the hotel lobby.



Here is our wedding.







It's a family event. My brother Mike, my sister-in-law Sandy, and their two boys, Jake and Sam come with us too.



I have a picture from our wedding day of my husband leaning on this light pole right before we got married. The kids like to re-enact the shot. Here they are from last year.




Here's Casey this year.



Cami and Casey


Jake, Cami, Casey, and Sam last year in front of the Del Christmas tree.



Here they are this year in front of the light pole.




My parents always come and take us all out for dinner.


We always take pictures in front of the tree.




Here we are in the gazebo. You might be wondering why my husband isn't facing the camera? It's a condition of his witness protection program.



Just kidding, he's a little camera shy and doesn't want to be on the blog.



Such great memories and a wonderful family tradition.

Wishing your family a wonderful Holiday.


2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Shannon,
    Looks like a wonderful time with your family. Thank you for coming by and following along, now I have found your beautiful blog. I'm a new follower and will be back again soon.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story, and photos, S. All the cousins are getting so big. What is happening in the world?

    Thanks for your stories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...